Saturday, September 15, 2007

Chiwetel!

I was just walking in Regent's Park(way beautiful btw), London (yes, still here) and brushed past none other than the fantastically talented CHIWETEL EJIOFOR! (yes, yes, for real Chiwetel!)

For those of you who are like wha--? who's Chiwetel Ejiofor??

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0252230/

IMNSHO his best roles were the operative in Serenity and the Nigerian Dr. opposite Audrey Tatou in Dirty Pretty Things. I might add that he's pretty close to Clive Owen in my book, but then I'd have to explain who Clive Owen is...so let's just say this - I think he's a great act--he's HOT!

So I get that this will tag me as an adolescent girl at this point (I can see Deep shaking his head now as if to say "you were already there girl - you were already there!"), but...omigod! he's just as beautiful in person as he is on the big screen - and right now I am thanking my lucky stars that he was walking arm and arm, enamored with a lovely blonde woman so didn't really notice me...silly american girl, mouth agape, doing a complete double take.

wow! wow! london! wow!

3 comments:

Adrian Cotter said...

At least you didn't walk into a pole or anythin like that :-)

anonymous said...

Who and what you saw was Chiwetel doing a volunteer "dream date" for charity. He had to make it look good, therefore, the "arm in arm" touch--as you know he is quite an actor. FYI: Chiwetel Ejiofor's heart belongs to an African American woman in Chicago, Illinois, USA. Dream on blondie.

Sun Aurora said...

Sorry KarminChicago, I've had a crush on Chiwetel since I was in the 8th Grade and I saw him in Amistad. I'm his biggest fan and future wife. He just doesn't know it yet. LOL