Sunday, February 8, 2009

Perdon...

in other words excuse me - things got busier here and I am behind on the posts. but do check back in a few days, as there are many great - mostly foodie bits - from Argentina. Including, but not limited to, some of the following adventures:

Miranda - not a planet where reavers were created - as many Joss Whedon fans would have you believe- it is near the center of the carnivore universe, with one of the best steaks I have ever eaten.

Patagonia Sur - not a place with rugged mountains and smelly trekkers, instead it is an enchanted little place in La Boca, where I was lucky enough to enjoy the best meal of my lifetime...the dessert (flan) was like having sex - and not, I'm talking about the I'm a college student and don't quite know what I am doing sex - I'm talking about good sex. very, very good, s - e- ...er I mean flan.

Olsen - yes Scandinavian -right in the middle of one of the best foodie-lands the continent - and perhaps the planet has to offer. the furniture - the music - even the damn salt and pepper shakers scream of some of the best design from Sweden? and the eggs and bacon laced potatoes make for one fantastic brunch - and did I menntion that it cost about $13?

Then there's the day long immersion into the two great religions of Argentina!

to be continued...

No comments: